Our investigations uncover injustices and for things to change, more people need to know about our stories. That’s why we encourage you to share, distribute and re-publish our stories. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a local blog, an online medium, a newspaper or a radio station: please take our stories.
The following conditions apply:
- You are not allowed to change our stories. Sometimes changing a small detail can make a story false. So when you use our story, you need to publish it without changes and in its entirety.
- If you publish online, please link back to the original story on our site. Please use the same links we used in our original story.
- If we provide you with an analytics counter for a story, you need to embed it into your online publication.
- Please mention who wrote the story that you are republishing. Use the author’s full name, preferably as a byline. Please inform us before your publication via E-Mail: info (at) correctiv.org.
- When you distribute our stories, your website needs to provide a way to contact you.
- You are not allowed to sell our material.
- If you want to use pictures or other material apart from text, please contact us.
- You may find content specifically made for re-use under some of our stories.